Welcome to ATD’s Speaker Prep Day!
Use our workshop to help you deliver your best talk here at ATD2018. You don’t need to be a speaker to join in – perhaps you’ll plan for something at ATD2019!
We’ll do drop-in sesssions in the morning, and more-strcutured sessions in the afternoon.
Click on any title below to reveal details.
- 9:00-10:30 drop-in sessions
- 10:30-11:00 roundtable: share your disasters (over the 30 minute break)
- 11:00-12:30 drop-in sessions
- 12:30-13:30 browse galleries and play group games (over the 60 minute lunch break)
- 13:30-14:10 40 min workshop on making memorable content
- 14:15-15:00 40 min group exercise to summarise your talk and get / give feedback
- 15:00-15:30 challenge session: Q&A Bastard (over the 30 minute break)
- 15:30-17:00 40 min workshop to visualise your talk structure
- 15:30-17:00 40 min workshop to polish your presentation
Getting to a Great Abstract
What makes a 'great talk'?
Share your preparation checklist
Dealing with Q&A
Practicing and Rehearsing
Speaking across cultures
What to Follow Up after a Talk
Making your key content even more memorable
Hear My Talk
Cool & Cruel Q&A
Polish your presentation
Visualising your talk structure